Focused on Printing, Graphical Design, and Web Design Services in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Derek and Ana at ArborPD.com deliver exceptional results for their clientele. They’ve put in place an entire print shop and web workshop inside their home in Ann Arbor, that allows them the flexiblity to develop a large variety of deliverables for their clientele, all from within their residence. Clients benefit with easy accessibility to Derek and Ana, and flexibile pickup and drop-off hours as necessary. There is not much Derek and Ana can’t do relative to digital printing, graphic design, web design and development, and a host of other print-related and digitial services. For your upcoming print, web, or graphics project, give them a call at 734-834-8505. You will be glad you did!
LASIK can treat serious levels of nearsightedness, moderate levels of astigmatism and farsightedness, but LASIK isn’t right for everybody. While the goal of LASIK surgery is to decrease dependency on eyeglasses or contact lenses, having LASIK cannot ensure 20/20 vision. By good fortune, most instances are successful in enhancing visual acuity (or sharpness).
LASIK candidates must be in good general health, and really should not have certain health conditions - these include uncontrolled diabetes, autoimmune or collagen vascular disease, and should not be using any drugs or having any medical conditions present that endanger the immune response.
Candidates must be free of eye diseases including corneal disease, glaucoma, cataracts, keratoconus and certain retinal and optic nerve diseases.
Other states that should be discussed together with the physician comprise keloid scarring with back problems, previous surgical treating and claustrophobia. Please make your eye doctor aware of any mental health conditions, as these may also impact your LASIK procedure.
Patients should not have any eye infections of any kind.
LASIK nominees should not be nursing or pregnant when undergoing the LASIK process.
Patients should not continuously suffer with dry eyes. Additionally, their vision must be secure for at least one year before the process date.
Involving contact lenses: Prior to your LASIK surgery consultation and LASIK process, you must not wear contact lenses for a certain period of time. The precise span is likely to be determined by your optometrist on an individual basis. This guarantees corneal stability and precise assessment of your prescription before the LASIK surgery process.
Corneal thickness also plays an important role in discovering candidacy for LASIK. Because Of The nature of the process, nominees need a minimal corneal thickness of about 0.5 mm.
A patient’s candidacy for LASIK, Custom LASIK, or bladeless LASIK depends on an evaluation of the patient’s eyes, expectancies and lifestyle by a skilled optometrist or ophthalmologist. Talk With your optometrist to find out if you are a LASIK candidate. If your eye doctor is just not trained in laser vision correction, they’ll be in a position to refer one to an experienced LASIK doctor locally.
We’re always happy to talk with you as well - just reach out and visit us online at www.grovecityvisioncenter.com, or give us a call at 614-875-8373.
Martin Bouma leads the Ann Arbor based real estate team, The Bouma Group. Martin and his team are dedicated to property sales in around Ann Arbor, Michigan. Martin has extremely thorough market knowledge, in addition to the pricing and negotiation skills allowing him to close over 200 transactions every year (the most of any agent in Washtenaw County, since 2002). With regards to luxury real estate sales in Ann Arbor and its surrounding environs, Martin is unsurpassed in his capacity to get deals done expeditiously and effectively, to the satisfaction of all involved. If you’re looking to purchase a luxury home or luxury property in Ann Arbor, you owe it to yourself to give Martin a call before you decide to do anything else. A number of Martin’s career highlights are listed below:
• #1 Sales Associate (out of over 800 agents) in Washtenaw County since 2002
• # Sales Associate in Ann Arbor School District since 2002
• #1 Sales Associate in Dexter School District in 2009 (#2 in 2007 and 2008)
• #1 Keller Williams Agent in the Midwest Region which includes Michigan, and Northern Ohio since 2000.
• Ranked in the top 20 nationally, out of over 75,000 Keller Williams agents, since 2000.
• Currently holds the company record for selling $10,194,500 in one month.
• 28 years experience in selling Ann Arbor properties
• Selected as Star of the month, June 2006 with Howard Brinton Star Power Systems (1 of only 240 Realtors in North America)
• Selected as a Cyberstar, May 2009 (1 of only 260 Realtors in North America)
• One of only 7% of Realtors nationally with the GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute) designation.
• Served for 2 years as Director on the Ann Arbor Area Board of Realtors.
• Served on the Keller Williams International Technology Committee for 2 years.
• Interviewed by author of “Billionaire Dollar Agent”
• Featured on “Millionaire Real Estate Agent” interview.
• Designated as a “Certified Distressed Property Expert” through Distressed Properties Institute.
• Graduate of the Karras Negotiating Institute
• Graduate of the University of Michigan with a degree in Biochemistry.
• Regularly Mastermind with national Industry leaders, including Gary Keller, the CEO of Keller Williams Realty.
• Regular contributor to national and local publications.
• Coached by one of the nation’s top Real Estate business coaches.
• Coached by one of the nation’s top Technology and internet coaches.
Martin Bouma is that you really need to call if you would like superior results. Call him today at (734) 389-7504, or visit him online at www.bouma.com.